Sunday 17 April 2011

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

First of all WORST TITLE EVER.


Second of all: HOW DOES ONE COMPANY KEEP SO MANY APES? To take over, they've got to outnumber us, therefore how the hell did a company get so many apes, and have the storage for them?

Third - THEY DEFEAT US WITH SPEARS? I'm sure a few helicopters with 30 cal machine guns could deal with the problem.



This is such a terrible concept, and such a terrible film I have no idea how the script got past its green light. I'd understand if the people from the Asylum (no offence guys, you're doing a great job) came up with this idea, but as it's a serious prequel here and not an exploitation, I cant get over the horrific amount of stupid, and I urge anyone even thinking that this will be good to think twice.

I leave you with something that is far more entertaining, yet just as brain numbingly dumb, however is still better than this film.



Thank you and good morning

- Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment